Monday, February 11, 2013

Thank You for Your Support in 2012


I wanted to take a few minutes to thank everyone who has supported and assisted me in my career path. This past year was a huge turning point in my art career.  I won a few awards, I was accepted into galleries, and a number of my images became part of important collections.   However, as you all know and as I have blogged previously, most of our successes do not come without the help of others.
Many people have taken time and interest to support me in many different ways. I would like to thank the following people specifically:  John Williams for countless hours on creative assistance;  Allie Mysliwy who has guided me in brilliant mentorship);  Ken Maxwell for creating significant branding;  Shantel Davis for perfect hair and makeup;  David Radcliffe for incredible set and prop design;  and Mann’s Framing for superior artisanship.  In addition I want to thank my good friend Roger Martin, as well as my mother Audray and brother Adam who are always there for me whenever I need advice.
I also want to thank the local community for having my art put in your homes and businesses and thus allowing me to continue to work as an artist.  I love being creative, exhibiting my progressive ideologies, and most of all, sharing and discussing my work others.  I feel that sharing my art connects me to people, and as I have expressed frequently , connecting with people is fulfilling and adds meaning to my life.
 Again I appreciate all of you and your contributions to my career as an artist.

Warm regards,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment

For a showcase of my work, please visit www.alexremington.com